privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, March 21, 2014

Two Blogs

Yes, I did start a separate blog just for the photo memes.  That just seemed like the best way to keep the lengthy writing posts from cluttering up the photo memes.  So if you want to visit the photo memes you will need to visit me at A Little Of Nothing.  If you want to know what is rolling around in the grey matter, you can just bookmark this place.

Some days it will be nothing to post as nothing is rolling around except my eyes in their sockets.  Hope you folks north of the Red River awake to beautiful skies and warm temperatures.  Know you are frequently in our thoughts and on our minds.  Except on the days there is nothing rolling around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings