privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, April 5, 2015

bow

Carpe Diem #700, Govinda (the bow)


Not a formally educated being, my secondary school classes amounts to one college level course, Biblical history.  To become released from the chains of written words as absolute for the explanation of everything from creation to how I should dress was exhilarating.  To study the myths of the Middle East, the digs in the Holy Land and the extended context of the Bible was sublime.

Already a 'rebellious nature' according to my mom and a few teachers, the class affirmed an expanded view for which I had searched.  A view that shined a light on a Being so vast no one, single human could ever fully grasp that mind.  That energy.  That endless ... words fail me ... so It is called the Great I Am..... The Great I Am in a single bit of the tiniest measurable amount to the vastness that encompasses more than mere mortals can even imagine.

rocking on the bow
the bow adorned gift awaits
creation bows low

©  Janice Adcock


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on
CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings