privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, April 30, 2015

purity

Carpe Diem #715, Purity


Ninety nine forty four / one hundred percent pure.  That is what was claimed by a soap manufacturer in 1972.  It is amazing how some fact or non - fact repeated often enough lodges in one's brain.  Over and over mantras, creeds, untruths told as truths, et cetra become the accepted hallmarks for society's beliefs and values.  Those hallmarks in turn can go from gentle suggestions to the law of the land, church or organization.  A litmus test of judgement

a smiling baby
the honey bee's sweet nectar
purity's pleasure

©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings