privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

harmony

Carpe Diem #711, Harmony


The color wheel is a designer's guide.  Complimentary colors, opposing colors and all the shades in between create such beauty, such harmony.  If all colors were mixed together would it create light?  For surely when light hits a prism, the colors are split apart into a rainbow.   In the correct proportions the primary colors mixed together make black, darkness.  So is the harmony in the splitting of all colors or the mixing of all colors?

in morning quite
the mockingbird and dove sing
harmoniously

©  Janice Adcock




Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings