privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

the Spring wind!

Carpe Diem Ghost Writer #41, Soliloquy No Renga "the spring wind!"

genius.com

Hokku:
such a malice
cherry blossoms in full bloom
the Spring wind!

© Chèvrefeuille

shattered blooms riding the wind
dizzy with new found freedom

caught in the corner
the scented drift piles higher
birds search for mates

nature is adrift in lust
bees are swarming as queens require

drifting down the path
the monk dreams of fresh cherries
pit filled tart sweetness

inhaling spring's sweetness
the wind tainted by skunk spray

©  Janice Adcock



Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings