privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

June 3, 2020

Just another late spring, almost summer day.  It is sunny with a chance of rain.  Not a lot to say today.  Thought I would just share a few photos from the last few days.

























These two guys were talking to the one female.
Late afternoon down pour. 
Hope you have enjoyed this little bit of quiet and peace.  That is what I spend most days seeing.

Stay safe and healthy,

Janice

3 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Gorgeous... Love that last shot! Is the patio upgrade done? YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not until the building painting is finished. Have the umbrella but have not been working on the fountain design. Had a few days of difficulty with to much air in the stomach during eating. Did not feel to great and low energy. BTW, thanks for the suggestion of taking pills with food. That surely helped. Yesterday eating was pretty close to normal and today is going well. May feel like thinking on the project again after the doctor appointment. namaste, janice xx

      Delete
    2. Hari OM
      Well, you take your time - as your doc has told you! - the patio won't run away.

      I must have been coming out in sympathy with you yesterday... I had the worst case of wind that I've had in a long time. Then realised that the food I had ordered in was probably laced with onions. Can't handle onions... anyway, the bloat and pain was something quite extraordinary. A dose of liver salts and a few bend-and-stretch exercises helped! (Not that I am suggesting you should go bending and stretching, lady!!!) YAM xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings