privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, May 17, 2015

for a while ....

Carpe Diem #733 for a while


The parent just wants a moment of quiet.  But with youngsters in the home it is seldom achievable.  By the time all homework is done.  By the time the last load of wash is put into the dryer.  By the time the last book is read and last head is kissed.  The parent is too tired to enjoy the quiet, falling asleep on the divan.  The half drank beer on the table grows warm.  Only the cat is left to enjoy the quiet.

across the meadow
the storm waters rush onward
for quite a while 
©  Janice Adcock

Click here for the inspiration post.
Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings