privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, May 15, 2015

how enticing

Carpe Diem #731 - "How enticing"


©  Janice Adcock
Spring and fall have proven to be a favorite time for vacations.  The cooler weather fits Mr. Heater in a body's needs, especially if tent camping.  To see the flush of spring flowers sometimes amid snowfall is an enthralling sight.  Well worth the challenges of the occasionally rain soaked tent.  

journey surprises!
outside, heavy breathing
a stray steed runs

©  Janice Adcock

Inspiration:

Omoshiro ya/ kotoshi no haru mo/ tabi no sora

[literal translation: exciting!/ this year’s spring also/ journey’s sky]

how enticing
in the spring of this year
again on a journey

© Basho (trans. Jane Reichhold)
(spring 1689)


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings