privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

one patch of a rice field

Carpe Diem #736 one patch of a rice field


Family vacations are a mixed bag.  All the preparations and anticipations.  The excitement to finally pull onto the highway out of town.  There is the fun of discovering new places.  There is the fun of being with a favorite aunt on the trip.  Getting to eat out almost every day at places with a waitress.  There are souvenirs.  There are the miles and miles of miles and miles when travelling in the desert southwestern USA via auto.  A non air conditioned auto in July.  In the desert....  with 4 other people.  And the favorite aunt does keep teasing you, incessantly about that dirty kid at school.  Why do we need to look at a treeeeeee?!?


ancient giants
shading passing pilgrims
for millenniums

©  Janice Adcock


Click here for the full inspiration post.

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings