privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, May 24, 2015

People Watching

Ever just sit in a park and smell the scents.  Then watch the people.  Each person has their own purpose of being there.  Parents with children.  Teens doing teen things.  Dog walking their owners.  Workers mowing, weeding, etc.  And then there is the exercise group.  With their fitbits or vivofit or other devices to tell them they are exercising. Because in this age everything has to be measured.  The sweat and tired muscles no longer seem quite .... enough.



doves smooth stride
old gander waddles along
a pup's playful jump
©  Janice Adcock

©  Janice Adcock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings