privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

June 12, 2019

Mission today was to transport 8 family members and their luggage to the airport.  Add drivers and that meant 2 vehicles to haul the bunch.  Seven of the eight are headed to Paris for the Women's World Cup.  Of course as long as you are in France there is much more to do than just soccer.  So Son, DIL and five teens will be landing in Paris tomorrow.  Oh, my.  Keeping up with that number of people will be interesting but fun for sure.

The eighth person is DIL's dad.  Grappa as he is known to the grandkids heads to Costa Rica for three months.  He is an avid birder.  His facebook feeds will be filled with exotic birds and beautiful scenery.  He is retired and loves spending most of his time in Central America countries.  This lifestyle is a change for his professional life as a lawyer.  Those years focused on law as it related to the music industry.  At one point he traveled with a group know as ZZ Top.  Yes, birding in the mountains of Central America is definitely a change.

Hubby and I will stay in the area house, dog and kitty sitting.  With the family all gone Son's friends whose house purchase hit a big bump will do those duties for a few days.  The friends' stay will allow me to remain home and sew.  The last two days had too many interruptions to accomplish anything toward the assembly of the fabric.

I'll leave you with another photo from the recent Oklahoma trip.  Ya'll all take care.





3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I hope they enjoy their trip and the dog and kitty are so lucky to have you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will not hear from them for a while, international rates and all. Pretty exciting or them.

      Delete
  2. Well, the US certainly started off in a great way!

    You never know how many birds lived in those beards! They were certainly long and wild enough...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings