- Label names can be too old.
- Name brand labels are about the only labels considered.
- The stores are not responsible for damage to clothing while they are looking them over.
- Men's resale stores have all closed.
- A two year old $200 LL Bean down jacket is now worth $6.
- We live in a shallow society that values a "label name" more than a clean, useful piece of clothing.
I will just donate the good clothing to a place that will help real people. Not people more concerned with status, name brands and a self image created by stuff. Sometimes there is a better peace than just financial.
Amplified Bible (AMP)
6 Do not give that which is holy (the sacred thing) to the dogs, and do not throw your pearls before hogs, lest they trample upon them with their feet and turn and tear you in pieces.