privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Skywatch Friday

Fall is upon us in the Ozark Plateau in southwest Missouri, USA.  The sinking sun cast its light on the changing colors of a dogwood tree.
To enjoy other sky views, visit Skywatch Friday.





3 comments:

  1. Hello, wonderful sky with autumn leaf and I love the sun light♡♡♡

    Thank you very much for stopping by, Love and Hugs from Japn, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, Dogwoods are my favorite tree. Unfortunately they don't do well in my climate zone. But I love how you have captured their beautiful autumn colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, that´s a big "sunstar" you created. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings