privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, October 12, 2013

T Minus Nineteen

Nineteen days to closing.  Today we began getting the tubs that I packed in May down so I could go through them again.  In May the plan was 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage house of no less than 1400 sq. ft.  That was 300 sq. ft. less than our current home.  Not that much difference.  After considering all the options and visiting several areas our minds began to change in what we wanted for this new phase of life.  With 880 sq. ft. a lot more stuff must be eliminated.  Stay tuned for sorting fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings