privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, October 11, 2013

Skywatch Friday

Welcome to my blog with the contribution to Skywatch Friday.  Click here for skies across this bountiful planet Earth!

It has been an emotions filled week as we visit favorite places 'for the last time' before our move to another state.  Here is the sky over Husband's family farm.  The farm was in the family 118 years when it sold in 1988.  Deep roots, deep connections.  Beautiful memories surrounding the now collapsing buildings.

Fence line with outhouse and chicken house in the distance.

4 comments:

  1. I think I would find it hard to leave such a beautiful place too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hard to leave with such deep roots. Looks very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. change brings such a mix of feelings, but it is inevitable. I wish you peace as you journey to your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful land. But you're headed toward beautiful land as well! Wishing you luck in the move!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings