privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, October 25, 2013

Skywatch Friday T - 6

There are so many beautiful pictures to see the rest of the world from the comfort of your laptop and easy chair by just clicking over to Skywatch Friday.

My contribution is just a quick shot with my older cell phone at a stop light where there were some colorful trees.  The first attempt was so rudely interrupted when the light turned green.  The second attempt at the next light is only a little better.  But you get the idea of clear skies with crisp temperatures on our last Friday to live in Springfield, MO.  May you all have a great week.

Well, there is a little sky and one tree with some color.


City of Springfield offices are surrounded by older trees that still have not fully recovered from a 2007 ice storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings