privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Oh No, I Am Late For T - 3!

Busy, busy, busy.  It is now 8 hours till the packing crew arrives.  Spent time with some wonderful people today in between packing more stuff.  Sharon fed us yet another meal.  The Vandewege girls came to gather penguins.  Sweet bye kisses from wonderful girls!  And the day ended with Charles and Brenda taking us to dinner.  People we love and who have our hearts in their hands.  People we will miss.  Some daily, some watching them come to visit the penguins.  The last two to leave are family we love.  Family with whom we have shared good times, difficult times and in the Adcock tradition, just sat and looked at each other without saying a word.  And we will always know what it means when someone must have been hauling bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings