privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, October 18, 2013

Skywatch Friday October 18, 2013

Skies from around the world can be seen by simply clicking here to view blogs connected to Skywatch Friday.  You will see skies of spring from the Southern Hemisphere, skies of fall from the Northern Hemisphere and skies of beauty from all points in between.

Here in the Ozarks we had a clear, crisp start to this early fall Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings