privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, June 5, 2015

rain

Carpe Diem #749 rain




rhythmic raindrops
robed in chrysanthemum blooms
a singing geisha

©  Janice Adcock













This Japanese doll was made by a very talented lady.  Her husband was stationed in Japan about 4 decades ago.  She took a course in making dolls.  She wove the hair piece, painted the bisque face and hands.  She made four of the dolls.  One is in full wedding attire.  A second is a male and the third is a child.  And this one playing the traditional Japanese koto.


delicate hands
soft as a summer rain .
sculpting sound

©  Janice Adcock

Life is good when when one has time to visit friends and relatives.  It is even better when the relatives are so very talented.  And interesting, loving, caring, willing to share and become good friends. Life is good....


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



©  Janice Adcock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings