privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, June 19, 2015

on the porch

Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge #90, Allen Ginsberg's "on the porch"



Today's challenge is to complete a hokku by Allen Ginsberg.
source:  CDHK

on the porch
in my shorts;
auto lights in the rain                             (Allen Ginsberg)

after a lonely ... hot day
lips on mine ... together again               (Chèvrefeuille) our host on Carpe Diem

So how shall I finish the nice summertime hokku.  It should be fairly easy as it is summertime and has been raining on and off all week.  We have been very busy doing grandparent duties with our grandsons.  Swim lessons, summer fitness programs, sewing projects and trampoline completion.  Helping a sister and her family as they are passing through to a family reunion.  We are a little fatigued and moving a little slower.  And then there is the grandsons' puppy....

on the porch
in my shorts;
auto lights in the rain                             (Allen Ginsberg)

reflecting off the t-shirt
happy puppy paws and mud                    (Janice Adcock)

There are lots more versions of this completion waiting to be read over at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai.


Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings