privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, June 5, 2015

Rerun

Spin Cycle challenge is rerun.  On question posed is if there is a show you cannot get enough of and watch over and over.  This is pitiful to admit, but here it goes.  I am a TV junkie.  Star Trek different takes, Bones, NCIS, Big Bang, Orange Is The New Black,  all the Agatha Christie series, House Of Cards, Downton Abbey and the list can go on and on.
Then there are movies.  All the Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Rear Window, Giant etc.  This can depend on my mood.  Sometimes I want to watch cartoon type movies.  If grandkids are around pretty much anything they want to watch (that is parent approved) I will sit and watch.  Over and over and over.....

Maybe it is my more traditional streak that has me watching things over and over.  I even enjoy planting the same types of flowers from year to year.  As for vacations that is a little different.  I want to see and experience new places.  Sure, it would be fun to return to some of the places we enjoyed so very much, like Wyoming.  But.....  there is a big old world still to see and the days are growing shorter.

So what is there you enjoying doing over and over.  Or maybe there is a place you want to visit again to see something you missed or to share with some one.  Write it up and link it up over at The Spin Cycle!

Thanks to The Spin Cycle Host Ginny Marie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings