privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Indian Summer

Carpe Diem Time Machine 10 Indian Summer (Koharu)


summer like heat
©  Janice Adcock
the paddy workers long
for an autumn breeze

©  Janice Adcock


Inspirational haiku:

after a warm day
a thin layer of fresh fallen snow
covers the garden


(c) Chèvrefeuille

the lazy bones yearn,
late summers refuse to move
winter knocks on door


(C) Nimue

on a wintry day,
summer blooms in my heart-
the radiance of hope


(C) Loredana

Warm fingers
Plunged in icy pool
Hummers rove


(C) Becca


Indian summer—
brief respite from the burden
of firewatch at night.


(C) Mark M. Redfearn

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings