privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, June 15, 2015

summer passing

Carpe Diem #756 summer passing


The Carpe Diem group knows summer is not even here at this time.  This month in which summer officially begins we are writing haiku using modern kigo, season words.  The following are inspiration haiku:

a cool wind
summer passes
before it begins

late summer
even hotter by the breath
of dragonflies

mid-summer
the sadness of knowing
days grow shorter

© Jane Reichhold

naked
between summer flowers
dreaming of next summer

tears shed
on my naked body ...
source: here
summer is passing

© Chèvrefeuille

the squash bug
resting on devoured vines
neighbor's best friend

©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings