privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

flowers

Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #47 flowers


For 46 years dirt had been dug.  Seeds had been planted. Flats of flowers placed in the soil of the garden.  Some made it, some did not.  Some spread, were divided and shared with friends.  The lingering sweet smells of honeysuckle, stargazer lilies, alyssum and petunias drifted over the fence into the neighbors yard.  Blooms began in early February and ended with the first hard frost.

©  Janice Adcock
The blooms and their seed heads attracted butterflies, moths, birds and the occasional hedgehog.  The small stream and pond were graced with blooms, happy little fish
and bathing birds.  It was a small slice of heaven on earth for The Flower Lady...

rain kissed petals
more treasured than diamonds
an old heart sings

©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings