privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dukes of Hazzard

Carpe Diem Time Glass #32 "Dukes of Hazzard"

He was only six the first time he watched the new TV show, "The Dukes of Hazzard" and he was hooked.  No so much as with  Star Wars, but hooked never the less.  Friday evenings would be spent first with "The Incredible Hulk".  Next the Duke boys would slide the General Lee with Roscoe P Coltrane in hot pursuit across the 24" screen.  Clouds of dust and blowing leaves trailed behind the orange Dodge Charger.

About all that remains of the Dukes is in a case of Hot Wheels.  The tire shaped case is in the storage foot stool.  Two General Lee's are in a case.  His sons will occasionally play with them when they visit.  Not sure they even know the car has a name...

confederate flag
flying down the country road
clinched hogg's jowls

©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings