privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

in honor

Carpe Diem Tokubetsudesu #46


One can find the most interesting groups of writers and photographers on the web by visiting different blogs.  The hosts of memes create themed challenges for writing, photographing or whatever.  It is an enriching adventure for a senior citizen sitting in a small apartment.   The talent on Carpe Diem Haiku Kai group is seen daily.  Not all of the talents participate in each challenge.  Bookmarked one can go to their sites and find them writing and participating on other sites.  To visit and leave a comment begins to feel trite, leaving the same comment over and over.  But how many ways can one say perfect, splendid ...

letters
bound into beautiful words
crafting nature's tales
©  Janice Adcock
Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings