privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

wisteria

Carpe Diem Special #149, Rallentanda's a carpet of purple


Planter, not gardener describes the past.  Gardener brings to mind someone that knows what they are doing.  Thomas Jefferson type gardener.  Not that type.  Digging in rocky soil wore out two hoes, two shovels and two weeders.  Trips to nurseries for annuals, perennials, shrubs and trees.  There were garden tractors, tillers and more watering devices than one can imagine.  Tons of rocks, sand, soil, compost and mulch arrived in bags and truck loads.  And all it would take would be one little bud on one vine, tree or bush ...
wisteria dreams
hues of purple adornment 
hanging like gems

©  Janice Adcock



Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings