privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Carpe Diem #546, Silence


Inspiration fromʩ Ch̬vrefeuille:

Our prompt for today, silence, based on Khalil's "Sand and Foam". He has a few beautiful 'verses' about silence and they will inspire you I think. Here they are:

[...] "A great singer is he who sings our silences". [...]

[...] "I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers". [...]

[...] "The silence of the envious is too noisy". [...]


*
the sparseness of words
vacant speechlessness in eyes
the loudness of silence


*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings