privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CARPE DIEM HAIKU – ODILON


Carpe Diem Ghost Writer #22, Odilon an artist for your inspiration is suggested by Jen.

Odilon Flower Clouds 

This painting was presented as an example of using art for inspiration.  Using the image as a springboard I dove into the inspiration from art.  These poems are what came to mind as I reflected on some of my own photos as well at the above painting. 

Inspired by Odilon

Cool breeze caresses
Clouds of emotions burst forth
Recline in love’s arms


Inspired by a version of a recent sunrise.

Sky aflame in colors
Rippling of reflections
Sunrise softly kisses day




©Janice Adcock

Please, respect my work.  Ask permission for their use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings