privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, August 25, 2014

Sunnunly

In 2000 one of my three year old great nephews had quite the night before Christmas.  Garrett was full of anticipation of the big man in the red suit.  His dreams had been so vivid he was certain all events had really happened.  He recounted the adventure to my sister, his Granny.  

"Granny, I was asweep but a woud sound woke me up.  I wooked out the window and sunnunly thar(soft r) was a weindeer.  Then sunnunly thar(soft r) was a noise in the chimwey and I wan to the wiving woom and thar(soft r) was Santa!  And sunnunly he gave me pwesents.  And, and, and ..... sunnunly he.....", continued the excited three year old as he remembered and added to the story.

The story continued for some time as my sister later recounted it to me.  That young man and his twin brother are now beginning their senior year in high school.  "Sunnunly" has replaced suddenly in the Rogers vernacular.

Garrett and brother Hayden Christmas 2013 when Santa again sunnunly arrived.

For more takes on suddenly or to add you take, please, visit the folks at The Spin Cycle.

Thanks to The Spin Cycle Hosts Gretchen and Ginny Marie
Second Blooming

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings