privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Happiness

This weeks prompt on The Spin Cycle is 'Happiness'. What makes a person happy? There is so much in my life in which I am experiencing joy and happiness. Most of these will not be a surprise to those who know me.  For the sake of brevity as I am now participating in too many blogs here is a list!

  • Grandsons.  Just about anything and everything is bring smiles.  
    • Making a cake with the Oldest, 
    • Conversations with Youngestl
    • Middle just being Middle!
  • Son just dropping in for a visit.
  • Hubby riding his bike makes him happy and I like a happy Hubby.
  • Morning walks
  • Learning how to write haiku and other forms of Japanese poems and poetry.
  • Playing with my new camera
  • Driving my hybrid
  • Having a swimming pool nearby.
    • Having a swimsuit that fits
    • Having drinks in cans to take to the pool
  • Living across the street from World Market
  • Seeing my family on a regular basis.
  • Participation in all sorts of photo and writing blogs
  • Having someone to come in to change light bulbs and air filters.
  • Eating watermelon.
  • Scratching where it itches.
  • A knee that works
  • A good sewing machine
  • Birds
  • Smiles
  • Phone calls from my 96 year old mom to check on me.
  • Sisters
  • Friends from a lifetime
  • Family
    • nieces
    • nephews
    • cousins
I am so happy from just writing about all the happiness in my life I thing I'll go celebrate by eating a banana with some ice cream and chocolate syrup.  My cup is so full it is time to reach out to help someone.  I find happiness in that, too.  And contentment.  And a feeling that life is really about the joy from giving instead of taking all the time.

So find out what the others over at The Spin Cycle brings happiness.   And if you have something to say about happiness join in on the fun!


Thanks to The Spin Cycle Hosts Gretchen and Ginny Marie

Second Blooming




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings