privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, July 15, 2022

Recent Doctor Visit

Yearly doctor visits are something I am pretty careful to do.  The old ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure idea.  The only thing Doc saw was I was a bit low on B12.  I mentioned, since he always asks, that I did seem to be bruising really easily.  His response, "Quit running into things!"  Of course, he said it with that adorable smile of his.  

Dr. Daniel is such a good guy.  He is about 40 and single.  I keep attempting to find him the perfect match.  Neither he nor I have been successful.  He has pretty high standards.  No previous marriages, no children from previous relationships.  He says at his age all the good ones are taken.

He is not the first person I have heard say that.  I worked with two women that never found 'the one'.  Are these folks looking for something that does not exist?  Too selective?  I have no answer nor an idea of the circumstances where acceptable mates could be found.  

Hubby and I had a mutual friend that thought we would be a good match.  Fifty-five years later, seems he was correct.  Do I know someone I think would be a good match for doctor D?  Maybe one, but maybe not.  I suppose not everyone visits their doctor and asks if they have found someone.  Well, I do.  And he tells me not to run into things.

Take care out there,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Ah, if I were but twenty years less... &*> ... it never happened for me either; too dedicated to spiritual and professional life I suppose. As well as just not being of a romantic frame of mind. I am content in my own company. Doc Daniel should not think never, though - one of my senior cousins met and married his wife when he was 56! They had thirty years of strong companionship. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is a cutie. And a good heart! My BFF, Reba Jane, never married. Not sure if maybe she was gay and couldn't marry. Life has different paths for eah of us. Due to the sexual abuse I would have been a loose woman, but my sweet Hubby saved me.
      namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings