privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Frogs vs Dawgs

Tonight was the National Championship game for College NCAA football.  Texas Christian University Horned Frogs were competing against the University of Georgia Bulldogs.  Our son earned his undergraduate degree from TCU in 1995.  Needless to say we have followed the Horned Frogs for well over 30 years.  We watched this year as they pulled out game after game.  That would not happen in this game.  Georgia resoundling dominated the game, 7 to 65.  Utter defeat for the Frogs.

Near the end of the first half the TCU quarterback made a beautiful pass only to have it intercepted.  The audience was scanned by the national TV coverage camera.  These images appeared.




That is Son, DIL, and #3 Grandson.  Oh, well, Frogs lost but the FAB family were on TV.


As I try to always remember, it is just a game.  Georgia was a repeat winner following their win last year.  But I still wear purple cause Frogs never Quit.

Peace,
Janice


2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    😊 gotta love your sport, right?! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can enjoy even when not the winners. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings