privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thursday Thoughts

There is a very much admired blogger that I consider a friend. posted a video today.  YAM, said admired person, is a wonderful human that is always looking to further knowledge on all sorts of subjects.  In her search she unearths the most thought provoking  shares her findings.  Today YAM's blog included an amazing video.  While the video is around 30 minutes long, I would encourage you to take that time to enjoy the music and spectacular earth views.

the snowflake

within the glacier

hastens forward



Peace to all,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Awww, I might be blushing! Thank you for spreading the word, Janice. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if anyone else even visits anymore. I hope a few, anyway. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings