privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, November 8, 2014

bellflower


The garden I built and left in Missouri.  The white flowers at the right are bellflowers.
For most of my adult life I was a home owner.  I loved to dig in the dirt and make flower beds.  Age and wear and tear on the body took their toll on this body.  My husband had a pulmonary embolism with an infarction of the lower right lobe.  The lobe ruptured and silently bled for 14 hours.  He was pulled from deaths grip by a wonderful team of health care professionals.  He does really great but the episode certainly took its toll.  Last year we decided to sell our last home.  The garden flowers were divided among friends as we prepared the house for showing.  The white bellflowers are in Fran, Devon and Linda's gardens with a few still in my last garden.

balloons of white
bellflowers bending over 
the garden path
©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings