privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sacred

Carpe Diem #603, 
Mount Fuji



ancient eruptions
belching smoke, ash and brimstone
peaceful Mt. Fuji

the lone monk climbs the lava rocks
spirit winds howl on the peak

seek the sacred
release that fire from within
new snows on Fuji

Oh Ancient One in the clouds
grant your worshipers longings
©  Janice Adcock



For the prompt, wonderful poetry and learning about different cultures click here.

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings