privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, November 9, 2014

winter feeling


Chèvrefeuille has given the group a "new feature the goal is to write a haibun (story+haiku) with a maximum of 55 words including the haiku. It's not an easy task I think, but worth trying. I have written the following haibun in 55 words with the theme Winter Feeling."

A wondrous place. Trees and streets covered with snow. The bright sunlight. Roofs like crystal. Love is warming our bodies in front of the fireplace. Drinking red wine, eating marshmallows. This is paradise. Our legs in twined. Lost in each other’s eyes. Together you and I.

making love
in front of the fireplace -
winter feeling

© Chèvrefeuille

©  Janice Adcock
The light seeping around the edge of the shade is unusually bright this morning.  What has happened overnight?  Wasn't the forecast for thunder rain?  Pulling the shade's cord reveals snow covered ..everything!  Question is will it be snow ice cream or a snowman before shoveling the drive?

reflected light
the overflowing birdbath
ready for snowbirds

©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings