privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, November 24, 2014

rainbow

Carpe Diem "Time Glass" 
a time challenging feature #11, 
"Rainbow"

Inspiration photo and word:

source:  Carpe Diem Haiku Kai

Eighteen hours to write a stirring haiku is one of today's challenges.  Purchase supplies for the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities spread over about 3 or 4 days.  Reserve the three wheelchairs for the following weekend's activities.  Help with a move the best we can.  Prepare for a much anticipated guest in early December.  Working to accomplish all this in a pleasant manner at this moment feels impossible. As impossible as reaching the pot of gold sitting at the end of the rainbow.

ancient promises
slip from the grasp of humans
golden dreams
©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings