privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Clouds

Carpe Diem "Time Glass" #9, 
Clouds

What child has not laid on their back looking at the cloud formations.  Imaginations running wild and seeing with eyes that hold only hope.  Undiminished by worries of every day needs.  In fact there probably are children that do worry about food, shelter and even caring for siblings.  I think of the stories of the Lost Boys in Africa.  I think of the stolen girls sold into bondage.  World wide abuse of the simplist thing, childhood.  But I suspect that possibly even more than the child that has food, shelter and adults to care for them the lost may look to the skies and clouds for hope.

Fantasy-world in the sky:  Chèvrefeuille
golden cloud city
sheltered homes on the beach
of a peaceful sea
©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings