privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

late autumn


It's time for another GW-post, this is our 33th episode and it's a GW-post written by Jen of Blog It Or Lose It. Her GW-post is about Richard Wright. Richard Wright is a fascinating person.  Please, take time to read more of him by clicking here.


The chill autumn dusk
Grows colder as yellow lights
Come on in skyscrapers.

© Richard Wright

The first autumn snow
gleams blue on the parking lot
under the moonlight.

Next to the gutter
the raked-up pile of leaves
huddles under snow.

© Jen of Blog It or Lose It



cold wind blows leaves near
the feet of the bell ringer
as shoppers rush by

©  Janice Adcock

Thanks to Chèvrefeuille for daily prompts on 

CARPE DIEM HAIKU KAI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings