privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

May 15, 2019

Well, the long road to the Supreme Court has begun.  Alabama has a law outlawing abortions except in the case threat to the life of the person with the uterus.  Even excludes rape and incest victims.  And yet rapist after rapist, molester after molester is set free without punishment.  Those poor men's lives would be ruined.  The fuck, you say.  Hmmm.  So now the rape and incest victims will have wonderful lives after carrying a baby to full term.  Cause the rape/incest events were not enough punishment for just being a human with a fertile uterus.

Let me make this clear.  Another state has when a heartbeat can be detected an abortion is illegal.  Some women do not even know they are pregnant at that point.  Another state is considering a bill that makes the morning after pill to be considered an abortion.  "Anything that prevents a fertilized egg from implanting in the uterus" were the words I heard one white, male politician use just today.  Yes, no birth control pills. 

Until such time as the dick of rapists are cut off, abortion, morning after pills, etc need to be legal.  Yes, folks, that is exactly how this person feels.  One more man getting by with just reaching out and grabbing a hand full of pussy, especially when bragging about it should have that hand cut off immediately.  And DAMN WELL should not be president nominating SCOTUS or any other judges for that matter of fact.

And casual sex?  You cannot make a decision about what you dumped for the fun of it in a woman's body.  Guys, just go jack off.  Quit the erection pills.  Using the same misguided "God intended" reference, if God intended men to get a hard on, it should happen naturally.

I was raped.  I did not get pregnant.  Until I was 55 years old I had nightmares about that rape the the sexual molestation of my youth.  If that did not happen to you, you do not have a dog in this hunt.

When the hell did our values get so screwed around that the criminals or fun seekers go free and the victims and uterus holding humans are punished for the act.

2 comments:

  1. Hari om
    Yyyaaaaaaayyyyyyy. Brave Janice. I second all that you say. Yes. All... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just so disgusted with the whole thing. Personally, I was never in a situation to have to make a choice. I do not think I would have but who knows. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings