privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, April 12, 2020

April 12, 2020

Four years ago we were in The Netherlands for Easter which was March 27 that year.  Then a week later it was Easter again for Greek Orthodox.  That trip was such great fun and so interesting.  Challenging at times as I had the left knee replaced just 8 weeks prior to the trip.  Lots of walking on that trip so the leg would swell.  I would ice my leg while lying in bed with my leg elevated on one of our suitcases.  Of course one time the zip lock bag just had to leak.  That'll wake you up for sure!

Four years later most of European nations and the USA along with countless other nations are in a stay home, stay safe condition.  Covid 19 has families keeping social distancing with our own children.  Many religious organizations are broadcasting services to avoid close contacts.  In early March a family in Louisiana, USA, mourned to loss of a loved one at a funeral.  Following that funeral over 100 people tested positive for Covid 19.  Thus responsible groups are doing virtual meetings and gatherings.

April 12 four years ago we were visiting Belgrade, Serbia.  We had already been on the pre-cruise and cruise for about 20 days.  Rather than dwell on this day in 2020, I choose to revisit a few joys from that trip.








At the beginning of the cruise we were in The Netherlands.  Here are a few captures that just say spring had arrived.  And maybe a bunny in the mix.





 






May joy fill your soul this day.  May you feel a renewal of your spirit on this day of rejoicing!

Love and Peace,
Janice


4 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    Good memories there! A very positive way to go through this Easter. Have a peaceful and worthwhile day, my friend. Huggies from afar. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall have a wonderful day. May you find beauty out the window! namaste, janice xx

      Delete
  2. What an adventure for you and wonderful photos for us to see ~ Love bunnies ^_^

    Be Well,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. It was an amazing time for Hubby and I. Fulfilled a lifetime dream.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings