privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, April 30, 2020

April 30, 2020

As I awoke this morning before 7 AM I realized there was no Robbie cleaning sounds.  Where has he hidden now?  Pushed the smart clean button on the cell phone and there they were in plain sight.  Next to my lounge chair and footstool.  No impediment to movement nor hung up wheels or brushes.  Just sitting there by my chair.  Twice lately Robbie, the male robot with a female voice, has stopped under the bed just below me.  Does Robbie think they are a dog and wants to be near me?  Say what?  Now we did have a couple of games of hide and seek again, one utility closed door, on trapped under the hutch.  I do not mind so long as my floors stay clean.

Besides the birthday virtual party for Sis #2, I have spent some time straightening up our little patio.  Had to clean out the worm farm.  That yielded enough soil for two pots.  Trimmed a bit on the trumpet vines that tend to tickle my head while sitting on the loveseat.  Replenished the bird feeders and birdbath.  Swept the floor and cleaned tables.  Inside for a cuppa and my camera to bring back outside.  Promptly sat down on my behind to enjoy the cool breeze and bird activities.  Here are a few of the snaps.



There were more than just the bluejay.  White wing doves sat at the fountain cooing as I was sipping my coffee.  House finches and different sparrows visit feeders, bath and fountain.  Even though the road sounds were picking up I found the time to be very peaceful. 

Peaceful is a good feeling to have.  Just to relax in the love seat with my feet up and absorb nature.  Nature at once relaxes me and energizes me.  Even living in a very urban setting just the little patio and surrounding area is enough to reconnect with Mother Earth.


Today I will continue to enjoy life from inside.  I have my walk in for the day.  Have dinner planned and chicken thawing for the main course.  Twenty one days till surgery, fingers crossed, so life is good.  Now ya'll all be safe out there in the rest of the world.  Know this is part of what I will be seeing from my chair.



4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh my, this post had me breathing deeply with you as I mentally sat beside you and took in the view!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you sit in just the right place you can see about 10 miles across the area. What you cannot tell from the photo is there are about 3 creeks running through the area in the photo. Thanks for taking a sit with me. namaste, janice xx

      Delete
  2. That blue jay is so pretty. We do have jays here, but nowhere near as colourful and pretty.
    Hoping the operation continues as planned. Fingers crossed.

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are three of those blue jays visiting the feeders and water right now. So far they have not been bullying the other birds. That will probably start happening in a couple of weeks. Thanks for the crossed fingers! Klem

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings