privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, March 3, 2022

It Feels Good

Just a play on the words of the old James Brown song, I Feel Good.  And now I am singing that song in my mind, Oooooooooo.  Yesterday, not so much.  Apparently, I over-performed and caused a migraine. Some pain meds with lots of sleep and I feel good today.  Did a small sewing project, started four lbs of beans cooking, and assembled a pie.  I used premade pie crust and filling which made the assembly much easier.   It feels good to get my little corner of the universe into a semblance of order.

Our cousin's mother passed last week.  I had mentioned Cousin as one of the folks caring for someone.  Deepest sympathy to Cousin and Hubby.  Cousin will probably be spending time clearing out the items of her parents' life.  Her siblings will be part of the process.  Regardless of all the busyness, Cousin will still miss her mom.  There will be an emptiness.

Meanwhile, Robbie has continued his job cleaning this little part of the world.  Here is today's drawing.


I am thinking of a kitty playing with a toy.  Of course, everything is in the eye of the beholder.

As we each live our little insignificant lives,  I am sure the thoughts of the Ukrainian people are on our minds.  To think that 3 people in Congress refused to condemn the Russian invasion is ridiculous.  Their reasoning?  Our US border is under attack.  There is no comparison in any reasonable mind of families, women, and children seeking a better life to bombs falling on cities.  I am not naive enough to not realize there are some criminals among the people coming into the US.  Maybe those not understanding the difference need to spend some time in a real war zone.


Praying for peace.

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh Robbie - today I think you have been to the Sahara and visited a camel, loaded for trek, it's cameleer kneeled beside it...

    Well said, Janice, in that last... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Robbie is really getting around these days. I am certain now that his connection to Google is giving him all sorts of inspiration. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings