privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Robbie Draws Again

 Robbie did sweep again today.  I stopped him just as he announced that he was low on power.  He was about a meter from the charging station.  This time he did not go wandering everywhere.  Just a couple of zigzags as he negotiated the small space.  

Looks a bit like a dog.  The green dot is the dog's nose.

The shorter drawing reminds me of some Aztec hieroglyphics.  You may have to move your head to see what images come to mind.  

Just found out that our DJ needs a place to stay for a few days.  Told DIL we would do a swap, Snorlax for DJ.  Guess that means there will be more adventures to share over the next few days.

Today is a laundry day.  That will be how I get my walking in for the day.  Each garment is individually folded or placed on a hanger.  Rather than carrying a pile of the garments I carry one at a time to the closet, dresser, or wardrobe.  Each is placed in its respective location.  It is not unusual for me to get in 4000 to 5000 steps on laundry day. 

Cierra and Erica were able to enjoy some time with Cierra's oldest sister.  The whole purpose of the trip was to have an evaluation of Erica.  Too late, Cierra was told the entire meeting could be done over facetime.  That would have saved $$ and 2 days off from work.  The result of the evaluation is that Erica has the mind and reasoning of a 3-year-old child.    The doctor, also noted, Erica should not be left by herself.  Hopefully, the Medicaid assistance will be approved.

Not much else is going on or even crossing my mind.  All you folks out there take care.

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Yes, my first though was a waggly canine too! Then I thought maybe an acrobat from Circe de Soleil... I agree about the second one. Oooh more DJ fun to come. &*> YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having never seen Circe de Soleil, I was thinking only canine thoughts! namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings