privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, February 28, 2022

Snorlax

 

That sheet in the photo is filled with poly beans.  Of course, that is most of the beans.  There was a few/a bunch of beans strung around everywhere.  In the seams of my machine, in the carpet, on the walls of the bathtub.  I followed the suggestion of  Yamster and did stand in the tub to put most of the beans back inside Snorlax. 

There reached a point where the tub, which is an oversized one, could not hold me, Snorlax, and all the bags of beans.  I moved to the bedroom floor along with Snorlax.  It was a successful move.  After several attempts, the remaining two bags of beans were added to Snorlax.

Now it looks like the younger brother in A Christmas Story.  





Got it done but it was quite the fight as my arm showed.  Old person's skin is fragile.  As are all the little veins under the skin.  But Snorlax is Done!

There may be a few more beans I missed when I vacuumed out the tub and the floor.  The number of beans was so much less than what we have been dealing with over the last few days.  Robbie had maybe a dozen or so in his bin this morning.  Here are his two drawings from this morning.


Robbie's first drawing.  Maybe a duck drinking coffee?  That is a stretch.  The second is just a single line.  It could be a profile of a gorilla.  Life's fun looking for the little things to enjoy.



Y'all take care out there in the world.   

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ...oh my... that is certainly about double the size of any beanbag I have ever filled! No wonder you had such a workout. I see The Thinker in the first of Robbie's artworks today. The second? A snake... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see The Thinker and a snake. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings