privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Does Robbie Draw?

If you visit this little bit of nothing blog very often you will have become familiar with our robot vacuum, Robbie.  The robot will usually run around our apartment for almost 2 hours.  Some days the dust bin is pretty full.  That is usually when the door is left open for the bathroom and closet.  Seems there is a lot of my grey hair and our sluffed skin in the bin those days.  A dust bin full of DNA if someone wants it.  Not....

Many days Robbie will come to the time when the battery tells the robot it is time to get recharged.  Robbie then takes a fairly straight route to the charging station.  Other days he wanders all over the apartment looking for the charger.  There is neither rhyme nor reason as to why there is a difference. 

Today Robbie had become stuck in the spokes of Hubby's office chair.  That calamity caused the memory to clear the image of where all Robbie had cleaned.  I was able to use my cell phone and restart Robbie.  He backed out of the spoke turned and began sweeping.  Immediately Robbie said in his feminine voice, "The battery is low.  Please, recharge this robot."  Such a polite Robbie.  As is usual Robbie began searching for the charging station.  

He started less than 15 feet diagonally from the station.  Only a couple of turns would have been required.   Look at the pattern he made while searching for the base.


Once I looked at the image of Robbie trying to find the base, I have decided he is just having fun drawing different shapes.  Think I will stop him when he signals the need for a recharge.  Restarting will allow me to capture his drawings to see if he is sending a message .. or something.

Take care,
Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OK
    That looks for all the world like a recumbant lion yawning! Or a cat yowling... oh this could be fun! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I missed his going home drawing by itself today. I'll post his full drawing today.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings