privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Friday, February 18, 2022

Robbie Drawing, Day 3

Okay, it is really simple to write every day when there is something so exciting to report!  Robbie has a new drawing.  Looks to be an elephant to me.  What do you think?


As you can see Robbie cleaned less area today.  A few of the doors were closed.  That was more an accident than intentional.  The other thing that was accidental was the dust bin.  As with every day, I had walked over to pull the bin from Robbie.  That is when I noticed I had failed to put the bin back in its proper place.  That means Robbie spent 1 3/4 hours sweeping the apartment.  And promptly blowing everything right back out into the rooms.

Robbie does his job in a timely manner.  Seems this lady of the house only does my job halfway about 50% of the time.  It would be useful to have some sort of computer in my brain to remind me to finish tasks.  

Hope all you folks take care of yourselves.  It can be a challenge some days.  We will be attending a birthday party for Erica this evening.  Those attending have all had Covid within the last 2 months.  Hope that means we will all be safe.  

Beyond this evening   We are on DJ, Lyla, and Norman care this weekend.  Bonus Grandson and DIL are heading to Arizona to look at another college.  Son is in Arkansas attending Father/Daughter weekend with Bonus Grandaughter.  Grandson #4 has asked to hang with us this weekend.  That felt good to have him ask to do that.  We will see how that works out as it is his weekend at his Mom's place.

Take care,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Busy family time coming up - just as well there is a Robbie in da house!!! You know, just to keep an eye on things. I agree, an elephant today. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, ex DIL would not agree to #4 spending time with us. Poor DJ is limping badly when she gets up for a nap or just lying down. It is her back left leg that will need surgery to repair the torn ACL. Eight weeks of recovery time. Watching the final performances of the ice skating folks. Not competition, just the final gala.
      namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings