privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Sunday Shopping 🛒

 

Sunday found the skies full of clouds, warmer, and less windy.  Checking the horizon we saw a ship.  It never came any closer than in this photo.  My friend in Scotland might find it on some map by not me.  This photo is for her.

After a few cups of wake up water and breakfast we headed for a bit of exploration.  There was a Farmer s market up the street.  We pursued it and left with no purchases.  A ride to the end of the paved road didn't take long.  

A stop at the only grocery store on the island yielded some snacking goodies.  Of course we are responsible thin and purchased needed supplies.  After that we did a loop to the other end of the island.  That did not take long at all.

Back to the condo and we broke out the lunch fixings.  There were left overs from last night, pizza and antipasto. Paired those with the bean dip and chips picked up at the only grocery store on the island.  All together these items filled our hunger needs.

Hubby shopped for some TV entertainment.  Settled on a 2019 movie filmed in the Canadian Rockies.  The Daughter of Wolves was intense and full of violence.  The Ricardos was our next selection.  No guns but still dramatic as it told about a week in the life of Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.  

Dinner time and Cousin was ready for Mexican food.  Senor Donkey was the choice tonight.  Each of us ordered a different plate.  Pretty good food.  My choice was too much so we probably have lunch for Monday now.  We almost didn't as I had to walk back into the restaurant to pickup my to go box.  He to go box I asked for, filled, and promptly left on the table.

All and all it's been a good day.  Hoping tomorrow has a bit more sunshine.  If it does not, we will still enjoy.

Stay safe,

Janice


2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Ta for the ship on the horizon! Size and shape suggest a bulk oil tanker... Sounds like you are having a proper vacation. Bravo!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oil tanker near Texas makes total sense. We are enjoying it for sure.
      Namaste, Janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings