privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday Sleuth

The morning started cloudy and pleasant.  It did not take long for the cold wind to arrive and send the temperatures down about 15 degrees.  So it was not a day for walking outside.  Too chilly and windy for being outside long enough to get the needed exercise.  Off to the apartment's exercise room.  All new and updated.  Even a new recumbent exercise bike.  Such a much easier ride than the old stationary bike seat.  After a bit of sleet, the clouds eventually begin to break up and a little sunshine comes through.  

After a bit of house straightening, there is not much left to do.  Unless one wants to sew.  The decision becomes, let's watch a movie.  A mystery sounds good.   "The Silencing" is chosen and it is intense.  I'll see if I can watch it all the way through.  It is about a reformed hunter that is working with the local sheriff to trap a serial killer.  The killer hunts people.  I am rooting for the ex-hunter and the sheriff.  Definitely more intense than my favorite Hercule Poirot. 

No, Hercule Poirot  is not a reformed hunter.  His child has not been kidnapped and gone for 5 years.  There are no men running around in ghillie suits with spear launchers in the Poirot mysteries.  The mysteries are gentle and easy to follow.  This movie is an edge of seat, almost a horror movie.  Of course to find out the ending.

This blog is being written as I am watching.  The plot has taken a turn I did not even begin to expect.  There is still an awful lot of mystery left.  Not a lot of time to the end of the show.  It will certainly be interesting to see the very end.

Do take care,

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    hmmmm... that sounds a tad too meaty for my taste! But it sounds like you have borne it enough to be intrigued too, I hope it satisfied in the ending!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just not as good as the worst Poirot! A bit too violent for me. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings